1. FLOWERS IN THE WORSHIP CENTER - The flowers have been placed in the Worship Center in memory of Buddy and Inez Moffett by John, Rachael, and Ryan Moffett.
2.WELCOME NEW PASTOR RECEPTION - Today in the Gym following the evening service.
3. PARENTS OF HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS - You may pick up your pictures in the office. Thank you.
4. KIDS’ KAMPS AT EARLE TRENT ASSEMBLY
May 30-31 for K-2nd Grade - Cost: $40
May 31 - June 3 for 3rd-6th Grade - Cost: $60
SIGN UP TODAY IN THE WORSHIP CENTER LOBBY.
5. YOUTH MISSION TRIP TO GUATEMALA May 29 - June 4
6. LIVESTREAM - Our Sunday services are now online. If you would like to watch the service live you can click on the LiveStream button from our Website, Facebook, or Woodmont APP (Go to Ministries/sermons and click on LiveStream link.) Past sermons are also available to watch on LiveStream. NOTE: LiveStream is not available to watch on the Woodmont campus WI-FI.
7. WOM Enid Whirley Group Meeting - May 22 at 6:30 p.m. Meet in the Conference Room. Our guest speaker will be Rose Rhodes, Social Service Case Worker for The Salvation Army. Our mission project will be personal hygiene items for the Center of Hope residents. Items needed are: disposable razors, deodorant, soap, and shampoo for men and women.
8. VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL June 12-16, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. VBS is open to the public for children 4 years old thru (going into) 6th grade. Babies to 3 years old is for workers children only. Register today in the Worship Center Lobby or online. Simply visit our website www.woodmontbaptist.org and then click on the registration picture.
9. PRIMETIMERS GAME DAY - Thursday, May 25 is CANCELED. We will only have Game Day on the first Thursday of the month for June, July and August.
10. KING’S KIDS REGISTRATION FOR 2017-18 Registration fee is $85 until May 31, then $100 thereafter. Sibling discount is available. Ages are 1-5. School meets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. School starts September 6. Registration forms are available online, in the church office or King’s Kids office. For more information contact Jennifer Jones by email email@example.com or call or text at 256-577-2638.
11. YOUTH ENVELOPE FUNDRAISER for Guatemala Mission Trip Same as last year. We have 200 envelopes labeled 1-200 and have them on the tables set up in the lobby. Simply grab an envelope off the table and give that amount. Remember to put your name on the envelope for contribution credit. So if you grab envelope #44, give $44. If all 200 envelopes are filled, we will raise over $20,000 for Youth Missions!!! We appreciate your support!
12. UPCOMING EVENTS
May 30-31 - Kids’ Kamp at ETA (K-2nd Grade)
May 31 - June 3 - Kids’ Kamp at ETA (3rd-6th Grade)
June 7-11 - Single Adult Beach Trip
June 12-16 - Vacation Bible School, 9 AM - Noon
June 12-23 - Soul Desire Tour
June 25 - Soul Desire Homecoming Concert, 6:30 p.m.
July 2 - Fourth of July Celebration at East Campus, 5:30 p.m.
July 10 - Point Mallard Trip for children 4-6th grade, leave 9 am
July 15 - Princess Brunch (Girls 3 years-2nd grade) Room 10, 10 am
July 9-16 - Youth M-Fuge Mission Trip to New Mexico
July 21 - Sailboat Sailing (Boys 3 years-3rd grade) East Campus Pavilion, 6:00 p.m.
July 29-Aug. 5 - Costa Rica Mission Trip
July 20-23 - Single Parent Beach Trip
Aug. 6 - Family Movie Night, East Campus Auditorium, 6:30 p.m.
August 18-19 - Marriage Retreat