TABLE TALK QUESTIONS 1 John 2:12-14
1. What is the greatest piece of wisdom you have learned from someone older than you? What wisdom would you pass on to others?
2. In 1 John 2:12, it says that your sins have been forgiven on account of His name; how does His forgiveness and salvation bring glory to Himself?
3. What are the blessings of being a multi-generational church as outlined in the New Testament? What are some challenges to being a church with multiple generations?
4. In your spiritual walk with Christ, would you describe yourself as a child, a young person, or a spiritual mature leader? How would others describe your spiritual maturity?
5. Ask someone you trust to point out your spiritual blind-spots (areas where you need growth/wisdom).