Table Talk Questions – 1 Samuel 3: 1 - 21
1. Share about a time you were awakened by someone calling your name, a dream/nightmare, or share your funniest story involving sleep.
2. During your prayer time, what is the ratio of speaking and listening? How does the Bible play an important role in our prayer time?
3. What parts of the Lord’s message (the Bible) are difficult for you to share with others? To believe? To obey?
4. What parts of the Lord’s message (the Bible) in the New Testament remind you that God is ‘doing something’ (verse 11) today?
5. How has the Lord revealed himself to you through His Word this week? How can you be more intentional to spend time with the Lord this week?