“Table Talk” Discussion Questions (Acts 21:1-20a)
1. What is the most difficult thing you have ever done for God? How did you get the courage and strength to do it? What resulted from your obedience/surrender?
2. How does this passage (Acts 21:1-20) highlight the need for Christian friendship?
3. What were Paul’s friends telling him about going to Jerusalem? Do you think Paul made the right decision? Explain. How does Paul’s decision reveal his supreme love for the Lord Jesus?
4. Take a moment to pray for your Christian friends, asking the Lord to empower you to fulfill the purpose of Jesus. What can you do today to be a good friend to another believer?
5. Make a list of things we can celebrate as a church at Woodmont Baptist Church. Contact friends that go to other churches and ask them what God is doing in their church that you can celebrate.