“Table Talk” Discussion Questions (Acts 28)
1. How did Paul make the most of his house arrest in Rome? What does his example teach about making the most of every ministry opportu-nity the Lord gives us?
2. How do you see Acts 1:8 still being carried out even though Paul is imprisoned and under the guard of Roman officials? What does this passage teach about the ultimate triumph of the gospel?
3. How would verse 31 serve as a fitting epitaph on Paul’s grave? What do you need to build into your life now, so that your faith in Christ will be what people remember about you?
4. How does Acts 28:31 set the stage for the way your life could become a continuation of Acts 28? In what way would you like to contribute to an Acts, Chapter 29 to this movement of God during the next two years?
5. How has God used a disaster in your life for ministry? What have you learned from this?