Table Talk Ephesians 6: 10-17
1. After studying the armor of God which piece (belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness, ready feet, shield of faith, helmet of salvation, sword of the Spirit, or prayer) do you feel is most often neglected in your life?
2. Do you see a correlation between neglecting offensive weapons (the sword of the Spirit and prayer) and living in a reactive state of your spiritual life instead of being proactive.
3. Read Hebrews 4:12-13. How does meditation on God’s Word work first internally and then externally as a sword?
4. What is your most common excuse to neglect the Word? How can equipping yourself with the rest of the armor of God conquer these excuses?
5. Call a friend and ask them to help you memorize one scripture this week to help you meditate on the Word in your battle.