Table Talk Ephesians 6: 10-20
1. Is there anyone that you enjoy talking to for hours? In your life, who is the person that you would miss most of they could not talk to you?
2. How has prayer challenged you in your Christian walk? Is the discipline of prayer difficult for you to practice?
3. Explain the significance of this statement: “We pray to God the Father through Christ the Son in the Spirit.”
4. How has the resurrection of Jesus set Christian prayer apart from all other religions?
5. Take time to pray together for your church staff, leadership, and BSC leadership.