“Table Talk” Discussion Questions (Ephesians 1:1-2)
1. Who was the last person to send you a hand-written letter? Do you look forward to checking the mailbox? What type of mail do you receive most (bills, letters/cards, e-mails, online purchases, etc.)?
2. In your own words, describe Paul’s testimony. How does Paul’s testimony compare to yours; what are the similarities/differences?
3. Have you ever felt your testimony is insignificant? How does Paul addressing the letter to the “faithful Saints in Ephesus” change your perspective on your testimony?
4. How are grace and peace related? Why are they central in the Christian message?
5. Take some time this week to write a hand-written letter to some-one that needs to be encouraged in the peace and grace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.