“Table Talk” Discussion Questions (Ephesians 1:15-23)
1. Which of the things that Paul prayed (Eph. 1:15-23) could you use most in your life right now? What intentional steps are you taking now in your life to “know him better”?
2. In verses 20-22, what do we learn about Christ? Where do you need the “incomparably great power” of God to be at work in the coming week?
3. How would your church change if you prayed verses 17-19 for one another? Your Bible Study Connections class? Your family? Your personal prayer life and devotion?
4. When you think about typical prayer meetings/prayer requests, what kinds of requests are brought up? How are Paul’s petitions for the believers in Ephesus different?
5. How is Paul’s view of the church different from the view taken by most Christians today? What would happen if we took a high view of the church as the Bride and Body of Christ Jesus? What would change in your life?