“Table Talk” Discussion Questions (Ephesians 2:1-5)
1. How can Paul’s life be paralleled to Ephesians 2:1-5? Describe the difference in your life before and after you surrendered to Christ and your Lord and Savior.
2. As an individual believer, how does the grace of Jesus Christ equip you to fight against “gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts”? How does this help your immediate family? How does this help a church family?
3. Read Ephesians 2:3-5. Compare the difference between the lives of those in verse 3 to those in verses 4-5. Compare their use of time, resources, abilities, and their joy.
4. How would you define the grace of God to a person who has no rela-tionship with God? What does the grace of God mean in your own life?
5. Share with one person this week how your life was changed by the grace of God.