“Table Talk” Discussion Questions—Ephesians 3:20-21
1. How is celebrating and observing the Lord’s supper a reminder
of Ephesians 3:20-21?
2. Share an experience in your life in which God did more than you
could have asked or imagined.
3. Ephesians 3:20 promises that Christians have power working
within them. Read Ephesians 1:16-23. How do these passages
challenge/refresh your view of Christ’s power in believers? What
does this mean for your daily life?
4. How does Ephesians 3:20-21, in regards to His power and all
generations, help to refresh the vision of the church?
5. What are some ways to ensure that our church is effective in
reaching all generations and not just one generation? How does
this bring unity to the church and her mission?