Daily, from 06/01/2020 to 06/05/2020, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Woodmont Kids ministry is so excited to host a CentriKid Day Camp this summer! This is a first for us and we realize you might have some questions. Here is a basic resource with info about the schedule, theme, lunch, tracks, and all you need to know about registration. Please contact the church office if you have further questions at 256-766-1255 or email Hope Murphy at .
- Schedule – Camp is June 1 – 5 at the Woodmont East Campus. Drop-off begins at 8:30 am and pick-up at 4 pm.
- Theme – 1 John 2:6 “Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did.” At track times, ‘I can’t wait’, Bible study, and worship each day campers will discover how Jesus lived so they can walk as He did! CentriKid camps put special emphasis on making sure that every activity relates to the Gospel by debriefing every game with an open Bible.
- Lunch – At this time campers will plan to bring their own lunch each day. *We will keep in touch as the camp date approaches to let you know of any days you could order or if anything changes with the lunch plan.
- Tracks – Kids will attend 4 track times each day! They will get to choose from a track menu closer to camp (this is why we need good contact information for parents/guardians). Tracks are led by CentriKid staffers and include a variety of options such as: sign language, water games, baseball, football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, drama, weird science, build it, tell the world, etc. Bible study will be done by age groups, however tracks will be a mixture of many kids from different ages based on their interests.
- Registration is ‘open’ on Sunday, September 1
- The absolute deadline for registration information to be complete is Sunday, May 17
- Forms required (all are required for each camper)
- General Registration Form (Below) then to pay select payment.
- WBC Medical release & liability waiver
- CentriKid Camps release & liability waiver
- Track time choices
- Fees Required per camper
- 4 Payment Plans:
- Pay in full @ time of registration
- $25 deposit + 8x $20 monthly payments (Sept. – May)
- $75 deposit + 2x $55 payments (anytime before May)
- Apply for full or partial scholarships
Before you pay be sure to fill out the above registration form.
*All information given on this application will remain confidential*
Camp Cost = $185 per camper, our goal is to make camp affordable for all children who wish to attend. We have limited resources and need to know some basic information before distributing scholarship funds. The absolute deadline for all registration information is Sunday, May 17, 2020. In order to give you scholarship information in a timely manner, the deadline for scholarship applications is Sunday, April 26th, 2020.